Monday, December 7, 2009

Purple Presents

Hi All,

A colleague at work asked me to make some cards for her daughter's store - she wanted the store to be able to put their gift certificates inside, and she wanted them to match - the gift certificates are different shades of purple.  They saw THIS red & green card I made, and wanted one like that.



My card base is Whisper White, then a layer of Elegant Eggplant, then a layer of Almost Amethyst, which was embossed with one of my Cuttlebug folders.

Then, I put 2 strips of Elegant Eggplant across it, and added Jumbo Eyelets to the right sides.

I stamped the sentiment from All Wrapped Up in Elegant Eggplant ink onto white CS, cut it out, and mounted it with foam dots.


I stamped the present from the same set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and coloured it in with my Copic markers.  I mounted that onto a piece of Whisper White CS that I cut out with my Label Nestabilities, and sponged with Almost Amethyst ink.

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!


No comments: