Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Claus - with their dog

Hi All,

Another one of my co-workers asked me to make a Christmas card that she could give to her parents.  She also asked if I might include their dog on the card...hmmmm.


For the cardstock and DSP, I got them from a Close To My Heart paper pack called Jingle.  The 2 layers that are on the card base are punched with my Ticket Corner punch.  I also took some pieces of Whisper White CS, and ripped them to look like snowy hills.

The Mr. and Mrs. Claus are from the Xmas Sweeties set from The Greeting Farm.  The dog is from another Greeting Farm set - but when I checked the store, I couldn't find it, so maybe it has been discontinued.  I stamped them onto Neenah Solar White CS in Memento ink and coloured them with Copic markers.  I cut them out, and mounted them on with foam dots.

For the sentiment, I used "ho ho ho" from the same set onto white CS, and punched it out with my 1 1/4" circle punch. I added some Real Red ink to the outside of that circle.  I layered that onto a pink piece of paper punched with the 1 3/8" circle punch.  Those circles were then mounted onto a "Felt Flurry" from SU and attached to the card.


Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I love what you did with the 2 images together! Love the coloring too.
Aloha

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWW - Robin - your co-worker is gonna love this super cute card and the partents gonna flip over this cutie!!!

Happy holidays!!! Hugs ~S~