Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday - Freshly Squeezed Colours

Hi All,

Well, I almost missed the deadline for this week's Farm Fresh Friday challenge over on the Greeting Farm blog. Whew!
This week, it is actually a colour challenge! The colours are really lovely too, so of course, I had to play. 


I chose one of the Twinkle Tots I won in a past challenge - her name is Princess Ava.  I stamped her onto Gina K Luxury White CS with Versafine Black ink, and embossed her with clear EP.


I coloured her with my Copic markers, then I cut the panel out with my new Curved Rectangle Nestabilities.
I added some white pearls to each corner - got those from Michael's.

To make the brown layer, I actually used the same Nestie (from the white layer), traced the outside onto Chocolate Chip CS, and cut it out with scissors.  The ribbon was run between the white and the brown layers. It is a retired Baja Breeze ribbon from SU.

The card base is Baja Breeze, and I stamped SU's Floral background on the bottom half with Baja Breeze ink.

Next, there is a strip of Kiwi Kiss across the middle, punched with a Martha Stewart edge punch, and a strip of Whisper White on top of that.

The sentiment is a rub-on from SU's Chit Chat pack - I thought it was so adorably perfect for the image, I couldn't help myself.
I added a line of paper piercing in front of that with my piercer and Mat Pack.

I decided just to keep it simple this time. Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: