Saturday, December 26, 2009

On The 3rd Day of Christmas, TGF Gave To Me...

Hi All,

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and some successful shopping on Boxing Day!
I am desperately trying to get through the Greeting Farm sketches - you can find the 3rd sketch at THIS post.


I decided my colour combo would be based on SU's Washington Apple DSP - love those colours!  My card base is Whisper White, followed by Basic Black and Bashful Blue.  The vertical and horizontal panels are the Washington Apple DSP, matted with Basic Black.  I used my Photo Corner Punch with black CS and DSP in the top right corner.


For the main panel, I chose the image from the My House stamp set.  I stamped it in Versafine Black ink onto Neenah Solar White CS, and embossed with Clear EP.  I coloured it with my Copic markers to try to match the paper (even though I don't have the exact matches).  That panel was also matted with black.

The sentiment is from the same stamp set - stamped in black ink onto white CS, punched with the Word Window Punch, then layered onto a piece of black CS that was punched with the Modern Label Punch.  I added a Real Red brad to the end of that panel.

I added 3 Real Red brads to the bottom, which are layered with three 1/4" circles of black CS.

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Elena said...

Wow! Look how adorable! I really like your amazing coloring! The DP goes so well with the house and layout of the card! Can't wait to see more cards from you!
So glad I found your blog! It's a great place for the inspiration!