Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Sprout - Vivi the Elf

Hi All,

I decided to use the adorable Wild Sprout Vivi for my focus.  Instead of the usual red velvet suit, I decided to go with a bright blue.  Actually, my whole card is MUCH brighter than my usual.


My card base is Tempting Turquoise, and I wheeled the Jolly wheel across the top and bottom in Tempting Turquoise ink.

I have a layer of Gable Green CS punched with the Martha Stewart Crown edge punch.  I added some green Stickles to each of the points.  Then, there is a layer of Whisper White CS.

For the main panel, I stamped Vivi in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Neenah Solar White CS, and coloured her with my Copic markers, then I cut her out and mounted her with foam squares.  There are a couple of white circles behind her just to clarify the visibility - the DSP is a little busy.

The first rectangle is Christmas Cocoa DSP, then a layer of Tempting Turquoise, then a layer of Gable Green.


In the bottom right corner, it says "christmas cheer"  it is an SU rub-on from the Chit Chat pack.

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow this is stunning and I LOVE your coloring and color combo. Hugs,Kathy