Saturday, December 19, 2009

Clean and Simple: Verve Wreath

Hi All,

Well, I am finishing up the last of my Christmas cards.  I decided to do a card with NO layers, and just focus on the stamping.  Sometimes those cards are just so refreshing!



I decided to go with a plain white base - I stamped the wreath and sentiment from O Christmas Tree in Memento brown ink.
I coloured my wreath with Copic markers, and added some small rhinestines to the centres of the green leaves.

I embossed a scalloped square around the wreath with my Nestabilities, and added some horizontal score lines with my Scor-Pal. 


Well, I can't believe it, but that's it! I whipped this card together in minutes.

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card. Love the embossing. Love the image.

Happy Holidays!