Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another {Jumbo} Baby Card

Hi All,


I made this for a girl at work who went on mat leave, so I got everyone to sign it before she left!

I made a jumbo card (ie. folded a full sheet of white CS in half), because I still had an extra large envelope from SU (before they decided not to make them any more). The next layer is Handsome Hunter, and the next layer is a piece of retired Wintergreen DSP. Do you ever wish that you picked up some extra packs of DSP before they were gone??? I could list a few where I regret not stocking up : ( Anywho, I punched the DSP layer and the Handsome Hunter layer with some EK Success edge punches - one large scallop, and one large double scallop.

There is a strip of the Wintergreen DSP across the middle with some White Organdy ribbon around it, and I used my Bow Easy to make the bow, and I attached it with Mini Glue Dots.

The sentiment is from the old set Word On Word (never letting that one go!). It was stamped in Handsome Hunter ink onto white CS, and layered onto Handsome Hunter CS.

The onesies are from the set By Ones and By Twos (one of my favourite baby sets). I stamped them onto the Wintergreen DSP layer 3 times in black ink. Then, I stamped them 3 more times onto scraps of DSP, cut them out, and mounted them with Dimensionals. Cause, who wants to try to cut out those hangers, right?

The letters are self-adhesive chipboard letters I bought from Michael's, and I covered them with Handsome Hunter ink.

Well, I hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: