Monday, November 2, 2009

Glitter Stamping

Hi All,

I had a Martha Stewart craving yesterday, so I decided to try out her glitter stamping technique - this would be my first time : )

Here are my supplies:

My cardstock, my acrylic stamp (from Inkadinkado), Martha's glue pad,and Martha's glitter. She has so many great clours of glitter, it is like a kid being in a candy store.









So, you take your stamp, cover it in the glue, and stamp it onto the paper.

Next, you dump your glitter all over it - pretty easy so far.

Finally, shake off the excess glitter, and funnel it back into the container.

Now, you can use that to decorate your project! I used a card:


I embossed the background of the Vanilla CS with a Cuttlebug folder, and I punched my black piece with a Martha Stewart edge punch.

This was a really easy technique, and I`ll definitely by using it again!

Hope you like my project and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Janelle Stollfus said...

Oooooo.... I need to get out my MS glitter and do this technique. Lovely card! Thanks for commenting on my In Style Color Challenge card.

Anonymous said...

very cool. I love glitter stamping. I like to use glossy accents over the glitter, since it has precisition tip, you can use it even on the thin lines, it also dries clear so you still get the effect of the glitter and the glitter wont brush off with time. :)