Saturday, December 12, 2009

Another Commissioned Card

Hi All,

So, I mentioned in a previous post that a colleague at work had ordered some cards for her daughter's store.  This is the second sample I made for them. 


I decided to keep with the same theme and use the Flourishes set All Wrapped Up. I just changed the colours up a bit.  The card base is Whisper White, then a layer of Bashful Blue, which was embossed with the Petals A Plenty embossing folder from SU.  I wrapped some polka dot Rich Razzleberry ribbon around that.

I stamped the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry ink on white CS, cut it out, and mounted it with foam dots.
The main panel is cut using square Nestabilities (classic and scallop) using white and Rich Razzleberry CS.
I stamped the present in Memento Tuxedo ink onto Gina K Luxury white CS, and coloured in with Copic markers.  I cut it out, and mounted it with foam dots as well.

Pretty simple one - I think that dry embossing makes all the difference!
Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: