Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Sample for Colour Inspiration Challenge 18

Here is my sample for Kristina's Colour Challenge. You can find the colours in the post right before this. I didn't realize the deadline was coming so quickly, so I rushed this one. I used my 5-Petal Flower Punch for the main flower, and my Scor-Pal for the Grid Technique. I had to cheat because I had no Rose Red CS left (the pink panel is Purely Pomegranate, but they are VERY close). I also didn't have any Green Galore, so it was Summer Sun as the 4th colour. Do white or vanilla count? I hope not, because I think my card would have been very goth-like if I couldn't include a neutral.



Recipe:

SS: Embrace Life

CS: Summer Sun, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Rose Red ; )

Ink: Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie

Other: Felt Flowers, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Scor-Pal, Word Window Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Sponge Dauber


Thanks for looking!
*Added* This might be a better picture. The first one is from last night (really dark), and this one is from early this morning (but it was raining).

5 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Very fun!

Tanja said...

Nice job on the challenge! I love it!

Vickie said...

Very pretty card! I love the grid behind your gorgeous flower!!! great job with the color challenge!!

Sherri said...

Very cute! I loved this week's colors!

Shawntel said...

I love that you made that flower from the 5-petal flower punch, Awesome!! I also love the texture you added to the background!