Thursday, August 21, 2008

Commissioned Piece

So my sister asked me to make her something that could hold 3 CDs, because she would be making CDs for her friend that just had a baby. She wanted the CD case to BE the card as well.

Here's what I came up with. I used some scraps from the Crew Kids Girl Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired).



I pulled an On Board Simon Lower chipboard letter, covered it with Versamark, Heat & Stick Powder, and heated it. Then I covered it with the Green Glitter from the Cosmo Glitter pack from Stampin' Up!. The background is the So Swirly Jumbo Wheel in Regal Rose ink.







This is actually a CD pocket on the front, and I used velcro to hold the front flaps down...












When you open it up, you will see the second CD pocket...


















And the last...

This was really fun and simple to make!

No comments: