Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My first order:

OK, so in case there are those of you wondering what my first order contained, I will list the items below (don't laugh!). Believe it or not, I actually held back on this one, and I still have SEVERAL items that I plan to get (when the funds come in...). You'll probably see a pattern...I am really into all the new silhouette stamps. So many ideas! Sucks to be a shopper driven by impulses!

Ordered today:

Stamps
- Season of Joy (glad this one came back, because I missed out when it was in the Holiday Mini)
- Holiday Lineup (cutest Christmas set I have ever seen)
- Wheel, Jolly

- Pocket Silhouettes (promotional discount for August + September)
- Inspired By Nature (my favourite set out of this catty!)
- Upsy Daisy (promotional discount for August + September)

- Grand Soiree (something about that chandelier that I LOVE)

Accessories
- Urban Garden DSP (Designer Series Paper)
- Holiday Treasures DSP
- Ghostly Greetings DSP (cutest Hallowe'en paper so far)

- Hidden Garden Rub-Ons

- Flower Fusion Too Accents & Elements
- Filigree Designer Brads
- Designer Buttons

- Kiwi Satin Ribbon
- Natural Hemp Twine
- Baja Breeze Stitched Wide Grosgrain Ribbon
- Striped Grosgrain Ribbon Tangerine Tango
- Ridinghood Red Tafeta Ribbon

- Scallop Square Punch (MUST have)

And I earned the Level 1 Hostess set Punches Three (coordinates with the Square Scallop Punch).

Whoo! *out of breath*

I will be keeping my eye on these items:

- All the other DSPs and ribbons and Designer Brads, and Rub-Ons
- Curly Label Punch Bundle (love this shape)
- Pina Colada Simply Scrappin Kit
- New colours of Carousel Notes
- Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware
- Background stamps: Bella Toile (SOO PRETTY), Classic Stripes (I see potential here for masculine cards), and Paisley (I still don't have this one)
- Wonderful Favorites Stamp Set
- Organic Outlines Stamp Set
- Cheers to You Stamp Set
- Pretty Peony Stamp Set


Of course there is so much more, but what is a girl to do? My stamping room is running out of space, and I've been selling my retired stamps to boot!

If you've placed an order, leave a comment and let me know what you got! I'd love to hear.

No comments: