Friday, August 15, 2008

3 other Stamp Camp Samples

Hey all,

Here are the 3 other cards we will be making this Sunday. I CASE'd many of the layouts from random cards on SCS. All 6 cards use new In Colors!


The first card uses a Kiwi Kiss base, with the Stitched Backround embossed in black. The flowers all have different hardware on them. Jumbo eyelet, new bouquet button, Rhinestone brad & half-back pearl (Pretties Kit). I figure it make it interesting to look at. More interactive. This set is also for 2-step stamping, in case you're a fan of that technique. Two of the flowers are layered with more than 1 stamp.











Recipe:
SS: Happiness Always (Level 3 Hostess Set), Stitched BG
CS: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Versamark, Ridinghood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Other: Jumbo Eyelets Antique Brass, Crop-A-Dile, Button Bouquet, Rhinestone Brads Ice, Pretties Kit














For the second card, I used Pink Pirouette! A lot of people love the softness of this one. This uses 2-step stamping as well, but I wanted it to be basically EXACT, so I had to use my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.





Recipe:
SS: A Beautiful Thing
CS: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Basic Black, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Basic Black
Other: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig









The third card uses the Pick A Petal stamp set with the Bella Rose DSP. I think it showcases both very nicely. I used the Twill BG and the Silhouettes Jumbo Wheel. The stems are faux stitched with my paper piercer and white gel pen.





Recipe:
SS: Pick A Petal, Twill BG, Silhouettes Jumbo Wheel, Sincere Salutations
CS: Kiwi Kiss, Ridinghood Red, Basic Black, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Ridinghood Red, Kiwi Kiss, White Gel Pen
Other: Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Key Tag Punch

No comments: