Saturday, December 31, 2011

Knit Happens

Hi all,
Just a quick post for today - I am about to get ready for a night out to ring in the year of 2012!  But, I did have time to put together a cute and easy card.

My base is Sahara Sand CS.  I kept this one very simple.  The next layer is a white piece, embossed with my Cuttlebug Argyle folder.  I added some pink Recollections pearls to the corners, and I wrapped some So Saffron and Pretty In Pink grosgrain ribbons around the base.  I made a bow with the saffron ribbon using my Bow Easy and attached it with a mini glue dot. 

I stamped Knitting Peep onto Bella's Bestest Paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I coloured it with Copics, and added some shading with my Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.  I cut that out with Label 1 Nesties, and added some Pretty In Pink sponging inside the stencil.
The sentiment comes with the image, and I stamped that onto white CS with black ink and cut it out with my Label punch.  I cut out a piece with the Modern Label punch as well, and mounted it behind.

Make sure to have a fantastic new year, and look forward to great things!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Hey, how do I not have this stamp! I need to order it next time. Wonderful card, great colouring. Happy New Year Robin!