Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mojo Monday 221

Hi all,
There is a great sketch over on the Mojo Monday blog this week: #221.  They have a square and circle option, which is great, but I'm not that great with circle cards, so I stuck with the safe route :-)
I had to play along, so here is the sketch:

Fun, right?

Here's mine (using a newer digi release from Some Odd Girl):

My card base is Sahara Sand CS.  The patterned paper is from SU's Ski Slope DSP pack, and everything is matted with black.  For the strip at the top, I used a white piece punched with my Martha Stewart icicle edge punch, added a black strip, and then some Chocolate Chip polytwill ribbon.
The sentiment is from the SU rub-on pack called Merry & Bright, and that was punched out with their ornament punch.
The snowflakes on the smaller Sahara panel are also from that rub-on pack, and I ripped 3 pieces of white CS to make the snow hills.

I printed Winter Mae onto Whisper White CS, coloured her with Copics, and cut her out with a thin white border around.  She is so cute and snuggly, isn't she?

Well, that's it for me today - I have to get ready for another family holiday dinner, so it'll be a busy one.

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Regan said...

cuuuuteness overload here!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this one Robin, such a sweet image!