Monday, December 5, 2011

Door With Wreath

Hi all,

Just playing around with one of my stamps from Stamping Bella designed by Mo Manning.  Emily has so many of her awesome images stocked - visit the section called Mo Manning in Rubbah

I chose to play with Door With Wreath by Mo Manning - a really nice, classic type of image.  It's not really one of her more whimsical images, but something more understated and lovely.

Pretty simple layout for this one - a white base, then a piece of SU Groom Specialty DSP with a Kraft mat.  I used those 2 for the corners as well, along with my Photo Corner Punch.

I stamped the image onto Bella's Bestest Paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  As always, I coloured it with Copics, and added shading to it with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.

Make sure you play along with our Bellarific Friday challenge this week - to make an all white card! Due by Thusday night!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Dana White said...

Robin this is stunning - the corners really pop the image