Wednesday, December 14, 2011

SOG New Release: Lovey Tobie

Hi all,

WOW, what a couple of weeks.  It seems so busy!!!
So, over on the SOG blog, there have been reveals this week of some brand new clear stamps Kristy is releasing - just wait til you see all the stellar work of the DT!

And naturally, I was supposed to post a card on Tuesday to show you the awesome Lovey Tobie!  BUT here's the catch...I didn't get my stamps in the mail until today! LOL
Gotta love the post - especially this close to Christmas.

So, I'm gonna show him to you anyway, even if I'm late.  But make sure you stop by the SOG blog to see ALL the new images this week!

I think you'll find that this is a very mushy and smushy and lovey release :-)

I went for a simple layout.  My card base is white (I wished I had that Cuttlebug embossing folder with the hearts, but alas, I never did pick that one up).  My patterned papers are from SU's Bali Breeze DSP pack, along with black mats.
I added some fun sparkly letters to one of the panels (they are from Recollections, I think).

I stamped Lovey Tobie onto Bella's Bestest Paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I coloured him in with Copics, and added some shading with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.  I cut him out with Label 18 Nesties, and added some Bashful Blue sponging inside that stencil.  He's a total hottie, right???

Head on over to the store - the images are going on pre-sale as they get released each day!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: