Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Smell of Lavender

Hi all,

You're gonna get sick of this soon, right?  I am showing you another card I made at Stamping Bella, but this one was in June...or July? I can'tremember.  It was when Lindabella and Paulabella were supposed to come, but Linda broke her arm, and couldn't colour...GASP!  So, Paula still came, and this card is from her class.

She chose to give us this cute Lavender Bittybloom image to work with.  She gave us some lovely purple and cream textured cardstock to use, and I put the card together when I got home, and added the zig zag stitching to it....and the glitter.

Lavender was stamped onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento ink, and coloured in with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol/OMS. 

If you can believe it, I still have more to show!  So be prepared for more of these posts...I can feel everyone throwing virtual food at me right now!
Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: