Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Challenge: Some Inspiration

Hi all,

It's time again for another Friday Challenge at The Town Scrapper blog!  This week, we have chosen a fun pic as inspiration, and we got it from the Decor8 blog HERE!  Check out the pic:


For my card, I chose to go with the clean and simple feel of the picture, and I followed the same colour theme and little layout at the side.  I used Whisper White for the base, and I cut 1/2" circles out of white, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, and Dusty Durango CS, and added some stitching in random patterns.
I used the Victoria Case image called Beary Sweet, and coloured her in with Copics.

Don't forget to stop by the TTS blog to submit your own creation using the inspiration picture!  We always draw for a prize out of the entries!

For all your papercrafting needs, contact Phebe by email at info@townscrapper.com or by phone at 519-882-0623.


Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: