Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ISS Sketch Challenge

Hi all,

Now, the InStyle Stamps sketch challenge is usually on the first Wednesday of the month, but I thought I would give you a little reminder!  Our challenges on the ISS blog run for a whole month, so you have lots of time to play!  You still have time to get in on this challenge HERE, but only until November 2.
Here's the sketch:


Here is my take on it - I went a little down home country feel on it:
My card base is Basic Gray, and the DSP and the mat is a gardening piece from DDDesigns.  I thought it was kinda cute - I think I found it on sale at an independent scrap store some years ago.  I added some white eyelets to the corners, and used my Crop-A-Dile to set them. I added some twill around the whole base layer, then added 2 miscellaneous flowers with a button in the middle to that.  I also added my sentiment using puffy white Thickers - love that texture.

I printed the digi Pie onto PTI White CS, coloured it with Copics, cut it out, and mounted it on with Dimensionals.  I am so hungry for pie!!! Ideally an apple, or a strawberry rhubarb.

Don't forget to stop by the ISS blog to play along in our monthly challenges!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: