Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Inspiration Challenge With ISS

Hi everyone!

It's time again for another inspiration challenge with the InStyle Stamps blog!  I really like the Inspiration challenges because we usually get a really fun picture to play with, and this month is no different!  Our DT Coordinator/Superwoman Taylor has chosen this awesome pic from Martha Stewart:


I love this picture - the colours are so rich! And of course, the pumpkins!  Very seasonal.

I decided to make a scrapbook page for this project.  I really needed something for this season with my adorable twin nieces! The pic is about 2 years old, but still cute as a button.  I took the layout from a Close To My Heart idea book.

Here it is:
I only used Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black CS, and all the DSP is from a retired SU pack called Ghastly Greetings.  This is the last of this paper, and I'm trying to finish it off.  The square panels were done with 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" punches, and I added some DCWV chipboard sticker letters to each square.  The title was done with some stickers from Creative Memories.

I printed a digi of Patches onto PTI White CS, coloured him with Copics, and cut him out with a thin white border.  He was mounted on with Dimensionals.

All in all, I really liked how my page turned out, and I will be adding it to my collection.

Make sure to stop by the ISS blog to see what the whole DT have done, and to enter your own creation using the inspiration photo!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is AWESOME! Your nieces are ADORABLE and I LOVE LOVE LOVe that image and your coloring!

Dana White said...

Robin this is so cute - love your layout & your niece is too cute! The image is perfect for this layout