Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mavis on a Swing

Hi all,

Well, I am here again to show you another awesome card that I made from Paulabella's colouring class last month.  She decided to assign us one of the adorable Mavis images - so on this card, we used Swingin' Mavis.  Isn't she just a cutie pie?  I love her stripes...so alluring! LOL

Paula gave us some really beautiful patterned papers and textured cardstock to work with - I love the green/blue/purple floral paper in the background!

Mavis was stamped onto Bella's Bestest Paper in Memento ink, and colored in with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  I added some black Sakura Glaze pen to her eyes and her polka dots for some texture and shine, as recommended by the Bella Babes.  I also put the card together and added the stitching when I got home.

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: