Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wonderful Words, Set of 4

Hi All,

I decided I really wanted to use some of my self-adhesive Martha Stewart flowers that I got at Michaels. Hmmmmm.
So, I decided to do a set of 4 very simple cards. I only used a card base of Very Vanilla, and I created the frames using my square Nestabilities in my Big Shot.


For the Big Shot sandwich (from bottom to top), I used the Multi-purpose platform (on Tab 1), then my cutting plate, then my nestie (facing up), my card base, 3 pieces of scrap CS (A4 size), my silicone rubber mat, then my 2nd cutting plate. This is how I emboss with my Nesties without cutting.

I used the Wonderful words stamp set for all 4 cards - a different word for each card. I also used the Martha Stewart butterfly punch with a different colour CS for each card.


This card used Close to Cocoa ink and cardstock.


The next card uses Chocolate Chip ink and So Safron cardstock.





The next card uses Cameo Coral ink and cardstock.





The final card uses More Mustard ink and cardstock.










Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Etha said...

these cards are absolutely wonderful!!