Sunday, February 8, 2009

Catty CASE

Hi All,

When I saw this card in the catalogue, I LOVED it! I forget which page it's on, but it goes with the Pretty Amazing stamp set.



The card base is a 4 1/2" x 11" piece of Baja Breeze CS folded in half. The min panel is a 3 1/4" x 3 1/2" piece of Very Vanilla, and the Chocolate Chip mat is 1/4" larger.


Firstly, I stamped the flower from Pretty Amazing in Tangerine Tango. Then I put a mask of the flower over, and stamped it again. You can see that there is less strength in the top flower because it is the second time I stamped it (ie. stamp first on a piece of scrap, then stamp on the main panel).


The leaves are stamped in Certainly Celery (with the mask still on the flower). The butterfly was stamped in Chocolate Chip ink on Certainly Celery CS and cut out.


The ribbon is the wide double stitched Baja Breeze.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: