Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Teacher Anya

Hi All,

I coloured this image a long time ago, and have just now made it into a card. This is Teacher Anya from the Greeting Farm (formerly known as Pink Poison). She is soooo cute!



Since the images are so large and give lots of space, I like to stamp them in black Versafine ink, and emboss them with clear EP.

I coloured her with my Copic Sketch markers. I tried to give her some brown hair with reddish highlights. The polka dots are from a Stampin' Up! jumbo wheel called Lots of Dots, and that was done in Brilliant Blue ink on the same colour CS.

The strips are done with Pumpkin Pie CS, and the criss-cross arches are done in Whisper White CS with a Martha Stewart edge punch.

I used the Photo Corner punch with my Real Red Patterns DSP, and I used the corner rounder punch on them as well. I also rounded Anya's corners, and the corners on the card base.

I used a red flower from the sheet of textured flower die cuts from SU, and the orange felt flower from one of their Accents and Elements tins, with a Brilliant Blue brad.

The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations, stamped in Versamark, and embossed wih black EP.

This one is nice bright - not my usual. Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: