Sunday, February 22, 2009

CC206 & SC216 on SplitCoast

Hi All,



Well, it has been quite some time since I have done any SCS Challenges! I decided to combine the colour and sketch challenges for this week. I have to say, I like the turn out, although it feels like something is missing...

I used CC206 (More Mustard, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss), and SC216.



I used my Classic and Scallop Circle Nestabilities, and cut them into quarters (I used 2 quarters for the top of the card). The regular circle is Very Vanilla CS (sponged with Mustard ink), and the scallop is More Mustard Prints DSP.

Then, there is a strip of the Rose Red CS, followed by a small strip of Very Vanilla (which were paper pierced with my Crafter's Toolkit and Mat Pack), and then a strip of Kiwi Kiss, which was punched with a Martha Stewart edge punch.

I used the double-sided Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin ribbon. The main panel was done with my new Label Nestabilities in Vanilla and Mustard.

I stamped the cupcake tower from Crazy for Cupcakes in black Staz-On ink and coloured with a Blender Pen and my ink pad lids.

Does anyone else feel like I should have stamped a sentiment somewhere? Oh well...

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: