Sunday, February 22, 2009

Robin's Web Finds, Week of February 22, 2009

OK, so when I am surfing the web, I see s0 many great samples, that I have decided to start sharing all of the links with you!

Take a look at a sample of the amazing things I have come across this week!


1. Charmaine (Oodabug Alley): Beate's Weekend Sketch Card #69

2. Dawn (Dawn's Stamping Thoughts): Cherry Scallop Box and Praying For You Card

3. Summerthyme Studio: Little Dragon Card and Sunflower Girl Card

4. Faith (Stampin' With Markie's Mom): Sending You Butterfly Kisses Card

5. Sarah Doig (Creative Inklings): You Always Pop Up Card

6. Cambria Turnbow (Stamp A Little Love Baby): Echoes of Kindness Card

7. Beate (fresh & fun): Friend Card and Thank You Card

8. Danielle Lounds (Fat Cat Stamper): Thanks a Bunch Card

9. Jenn Balcer (Jenn Balcer): No One Like You Card

10. Jody Morrow (Confessions of a Ribbon Addict): So Glad Card (2nd one from the top)

11. Nancy Morgan (Paper Smiles): Congrats Card, For You Card and Anya Cards (all of them)

12. Kelly Lunceford (Flutter by Atomic Butterfly): Get Well Soon Card and It's A Boy Card

13. Chat (Me, My Stamps, and I): Darling Flowers Card, Butterfly Friendship Card, and Together Forever Wedding Set

14. Jen Muraoka (Kiyomi Crafts): Rocker Ian Card and Rock the Farm Card

Enjoy these, and I'll be back with more another time!

No comments: