Friday, February 20, 2009

Woops - Old Xmas Magnolia Card

Hi All,

You'll have to excuse me for posting this card about 2 months late. I just dug this up - I made it a while back with one of my Magnolia stamps and some cute DSP that I got from Two Peas in A Bucket. I forget what it was called, but they have some really great ones! This paper has a fantastic texture element to it. There are some parts that are indented and shiny (like the silver ornaments), and some parts that are heat embossed with black, so they stick out.
The Tilda and the fence stamp are both from Magnolia and I have coloured them with my Copic markers.
I have placed Dew Drops in each corner, which I purchased from Scrappin' Great Deals, and they are attached with Mini Glue Dots from Stampin' Up!
The rope was in the Holiday Mini catty by SU this year. The white strip above the fence was punched with a Martha Stewart edge punch (don't look too closely, or you'll notice that I have mounted it crooked {*blush*} ).
Hopefully I will have something newer for you this weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
P.S. I will be making my way out to Santa Barbara on Monday for a short vacation, so I will be a ghost lady all next week. Wish me luck!

No comments: