Monday, October 6, 2008

Farmer Tilda

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I was on such a roll, and then everything got really busy. Anyway, I recently got inspired to bring out my Magnolias and my Copics, so here we go.


I absolutely LOVE the stamps from Magnolia. This little girl character is called Tilda, and I think this exact stamp might be Farmer Tilda (or something like that).

I stamped the bale of hay first (separate stamp, also from Magnolia), and coloured it it with my Copic Markers. I get mine from Oregon Art Sales. Then I stamped Tilda on a separate piece of white CS (SU), and coloured her in. I also added some white Liquid Applique to her wings to add a little puff. I then cut her out, and mounted her onto the hay with Dimensionals.


I used some miscellaneous DSP, and some flowers I ordered from Scrappin' Great Deals. The brad is from SU's Pretties Kit, and I tied some Linen Thread around the bottom layer. I also used my Scallop Edge Punch, and my 1/4" Circle Punch inside the scallops. The cardstock is from SU (Whisper White and Ruby Red). Oh yeah, and there's a tiny Rub-On in the corner by SU.
Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!





No comments: