Friday, October 24, 2008

Pocket Silhouettes, Urban Garden

Hi All,

Here is another card I will be doing at my October Stamp Camp. I try to use punches wherever possible, because it's less work for me, in terms of prep.


I got this sketch from Chat's Blog, but I changed the stampe set and the colours. I used the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set, as well as the Urban Garden DSP.

The colours used are Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, and Baja Breeze. I also used the new Scallop Edge and Scallop Square punches. I added some decorative dots to the scalloped edge with my White Gel Pen.

Also, the ribbon is the new Baja Breeze Double Stitched ribbon (extra wide). I tried to tack the ends down with some mini glue dots, so they aren't moving around everywhere.


The 3 main panels are popped out on foam squares.



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I am always disapointed when I can't make your stamp classes! You cards are so beautiful!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh this is so cute! Love that big bow. The serenity stamp I used on my project today comes in the Serenity set by Verve Stamps.