Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kristina Werner's Colour Challenge #27

Hi All,



I decided to participte in Kristin Werner's colour challenge. It was to use Reds and/or Pinks, and the rest is up to you!





I decided to use Purely Pomegranate for the base, and then a layer of white. The top panels are from the Berry Bliss DSP.



I used some self-adhesive chipboard letters, decorated with Classic Ink (using sponge daubers).






The heart charm is from the Always stamp set. It was stamped in Timber Brown Staz-On ink onto shrink plastic and cut out, and then heated with the heat gun (down to bite size). It was tied to the pink ribbon with linen thread.

I wish I had a better camera, but you gotta work with what you got, I guess.

Thanks for stopping by!







2 comments:

emily said...

love how you made the heart charm, it's one of my favorite stamp sets!

Leonie said...

love your card, the heart is awesome :)