Monday, September 22, 2008

CC184 & SC194

So, it's been a while since I participated in an SCS Challenge.I decided (as usual) to combine the Colour and Sketch challenges.

Colours are Ridinghood Red, Always Artichoke & Basic Gray. I used my Bella Rose DSP for the red parts. I inked up my stamp with Ruby Red (close), Always Artichoke, and So Saffron Stampin' Write Markers. I painted on some Golden Wheat Shimmerz to the yellow parts of the flowers, but you can't really see it from far away.



I used 3 Dew Drops from the Lily Pad colour bottle and stuck them to the top right colour with Mini Glue Dots.

For the top photo corner, I stamped the Bella Toile BG on white CS in Ridinghood Red ink and punched it out with the Photo Corner puch.

The sentiment is from the Hostess set called Best Yet, and some Ridinghood Red Taffeta ribbon is tied to the left side.

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: