Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cute Pigtail Tilda

Hi All,


I'm still on my Magnolia kick. Here is another one...I forget what she's called. She's the cute one with the dress and the pigtails.


I used my Copic Markers to colour her in, and she is stamped in Palette Noir ink. I mounted her on my Oval Nestabilities, and the striped ribbon in Tangerine Tango. The white oval is sponged with More Mustard ink. The background panel is Haiku DSP, Old Olive CS, and a Whisper White base.


I also used my Photo Corner Punch with the Haiku DSP and my Three For You Punch Box for the little flowers at the bottom. The sentiment is a Rub-On from the Chit Chat pack.


Pretty simple card...I wanted Tilda to be the main focus, so there's not much else going on.


If you want to know where I buy my stuff, here are the links (I get everything online):

- Magnolia Stamps (Tildas and others)

- Copic Markers

- Nestabilities

- Stampin' Up! products (click on Products and Shop Now)



Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: