Monday, October 20, 2008

Hallowe'en Bat CASE

Hi All,


Here is a sample of another card we'll be doing at my October Stamp Camp. I CASE'd it from Dawn's card HERE. I used the stamp set Batty For You, and I left out the sentiment, but I thought it was too cute to pass up!

I used Tangerine Tango for the base, but I should have used Pumpkin Pie, so I'll straighten that out before the class.


I inked the bat up with my Basic Black Stampin' Write marker, to avoid stamping the phrase that comes around the outside.
The white circle was punched with my 1" Circle Punch, the Tangerine circle was done with my 1 1/4" Circle Punch, and the Basic Gray circle (on the inside) was done with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch.
After I Punched the 1 3/8" circle out of Basic Gray, I used that hole to punch out the Scallop Circle (so that the middle is missing). It looks great as a border.
The DSP is from the Ghostly Greetings pack of papers (sooo cute!).
Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: