Monday, October 27, 2008

Last 2 October projects

Hi All,


Here are the last 2 projects from my October Stamp Camp. I realized, as I was putting everything together, that I "borrowed" quite a few ideas this time. Not a very creative month for me. Oh well, the projects were popular anyway!




The first card was inpired by THIS CARD on Patty's blog. I loved her idea of stamping the grass from the Inspired By Nature set, and making it into cattails by punching out brown CS with the Horizontal Slot Punch...brilliant!


I also LOVE Tangerine Tango and Chocolate Chip together. Kiwi Kiss was thrown in for good measure.




I made the charm by stamping the Thank You stamp from the Curly Label set in Staz-On onto shrink plastic, punching it out with the Curly Label Punch, and heating it with my Heat Tool. It shrinks down to a cute bite-sized charm to match the project!



The Vanilla piece was cut out with the new Top Note die from Sizzix (sold by Stampin' Up!). And that Satin ribbon in Kiwi Kiss/Vanilla is to-die-for! The butterfly is from the Priceless set.








The last project is a cute little treat holder. This is called the Diaper Fold, and I got the idea from Dawn's post HERE. All you need is 1 square sheet of DSP (I used 12 x 12, but I think Dawn uses 8 x 8), and it takes NO adhesive (except if you would like to decorate the outside).

For mine,I used a sheet of Holiday Treasures DSP, with the Deer Friends hostess set, as well as Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, and 1 1/4" Circle punches.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: