Sunday, February 26, 2012

Izzie Under the Umbrella

Hi all,
I'm just playing around with some of my images that I haven't used in a while.  I think I bought this one after Paulabella used it in a colouring class - funny how they can give you that bug to buy an image you used - they make you fall in love with it!

My card base is Sahara Sand CS.  My patterned papers are from the Authentique pack called Blissful, and my mats are black and white CS.  On the bottom layer, I added some So Saffron grosgrain ribbon, and I skewed the second panel on a diagonal.

I stamped Izzie Has A Brelly onto Bella's Bestest Paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I coloured her with Copics, and added some shading with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.  I cut her out with Label 10 Nesties, and added some Wheat Versamagic sponging to the inside of the stencil.

Don't forget about the Bellarific Friday challenge happening on the Bloggabella for this week.  You have until Thursday night to create a project using polka dots and send it to Emily!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Very pretty and I love how you coloured her hair and the layout is nice too!