Sunday, February 19, 2012

Under The Weather

Hi all,
I decided it was high time I made a get well card, and Stamping Bella has the perfect image for that!  And I wanted to use some of my yummy patterned papers as well.

My card base is Sahara Sand CS.  The patterned papers are from the Authentique pack called Blissful, and I used a black mat.  The white square was sponged with Basic Gray ink and embossed with the Cuttlebug Argyle folder.  On top of that, I added a yellow piece of patterned paper, which I cut out with Blossom Nesties.
Around that whole base layer, I wrapped some black grosgrain ribbon, and added a flowery slider to the right side. 

I stamped the cutie Fluey Huggabugg onto Bella's Bestest Paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I coloured her with Copics and added some shading with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.  I sponged around the panel with Wheat Versamagic ink and I added a bunch of glitter dots all around her with my glue pen.  That square was matted with black and white CS.

Don't forget about our Bellarific Friday challenge this week, to use the sketch below!  We always love it when you play along!


Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: