Sunday, February 12, 2012

Big Wish KETTO

Hi all,
Just playing around today with one of my cute KETTO stamps from Stamping Bella.  I decided I wanted to use a Ketto I haven't used in a while and I wanted to use some of the new patterned papers I bought!

Here she is:

My card base is Pretty In Pink CS.  The patterned papers are from the Pink Paislee pack called Vintage Vogue.  I used white and black mats.  For the strip across the middle, I punched the black piece with my Martha Stewart lattice edge punch.  Across that, I added some black grosgrain ribbon, and I made the bow with my Bow Easy.  I stuck some black Martha Stewart pearls to the corners as well.
I stamped the sentiment Wish Big in black ink onto the patterned paper.

I stamped Kenya KETTO onto Bella's Bestest Paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I coloured her with Copics and cut her out with Labels 18 Nesties, and added some Wheat Versamagic sponging inside the stencil.

Copics used:
*Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R02, YR00
*Dress: YG11, YG63, YG67, C3, C5, C7
*Flowers: R81, R85
*Shirt and stocking stripes: E40
*Shoes: E40, E43

Don't forget about this week's Bellarific Friday challenge: ANYTHING GOES! This is always everyone's favourite!  Hope you can play along.

Have a great week this week - don't let the Monday blues get you down!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: