Saturday, February 4, 2012

If You Can Dream It...

Hi all,
Well, I'm back from an amazing trip to New York - it was a total blast!  It's good to be home - now I have to do laundry and clean up the house again  :-(

I got to play with some of the new stamps that Emily released before I left.  I got my special stamp delivery while I was away, so that was awesome to come home to.  I decided to use one of those beautiful silhouette stamps that was released - I just love those!

Here she is:

My card base is plain white.  I decided just to use one main panel because the image is quite large and I wanted the whole thing to show.  Next, I used Orchid Opulence and black CS mats.

I stamped Jane Girl onto Bella's Bestest Paper using Versamagic Onyx Black ink and embossed her with Clear EP.  As soon as I saw these images, I thought they were BEGGING to be embossed!  I tried to take the pic so that you can see the shine.
I stamped the sentiment beside her in black ink - and that comes with the image, by the way!
I added some shading with a purple Prismacolor Pencil and OMS, and I added lots of glitter spots around her.
I finished it off with some Pretty In Pink sponging around the outside and voila!

Now, don't forget about our Bellarific Friday challenge this week - our third sketch for 2012!


Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Dana White said...

Robin this is stunning - the embossing really adds to the image