Monday, October 3, 2011

Kissy

Hi all,

Happy Monday! {detect sarcasm}
I hope everyone is having a good start to their week - I am so looking forward to this weekend because we have Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday!  That means an extra day off!

If you've ever seen my blog before, you kow that I love the images by Mo Manning, and today I am showing you one of her cute characters!
This was one of the cards we were supposed to make at one of Lindabella's classes, and I didn't finish it.  So, here goes...

As always, the papers were already prepared for us, so I can't tell you what brand or series they are.  But they always choose the most delicious colours and patterns for us to use.  I added the pink Martha Stewart pearls at home as well.

The image is called Kissy by Mo Manning, and she is so totally cute - you can just feel the attitude, right?  Linda was showing us how to colour the hair with all those squiggles too - not an easy task!  The whole thing was coloured with Copics, and some shading added with the Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. 
Now, I am in love with the colour of her outfit - that vibrant purple is amazing.  I don't actually own those colours, so that part I did finish in class...I just love them!

Don't forget about our Bellarific Friday challenge this week: to use fall colours!  You still have until Thursday night to email Emily with your card!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

love this card..can you let me know if you get this..thks

Pauline said...

Beautiful job on this card Robin! I love that colour too. Great job on the colouring.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Darling! Her hair looks awesome!