Monday, October 10, 2011

Hollyhock

Hi all,

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian peeps!  I hope everyone is relaxing with family, eating lots of turkey and stuffing, and thinking about what you're thankful for.

Today I have a cute and easy card to show you, and this was a card from a past colouring class at Bellaland done by Lindabella.  I didn't actually do any of this card in the class, so I just improvised the whole thing while at home.

The cardstock and papers were pre-cut for us, so I'm not sure what brand or series they are.  But they are really lovely and soft colours.  I added the black stitching and black mats on my own to give it some more pop.  I love how black makes everything stick out!

I coloured Hollyhock Bittybloom with Copics, and added some shading with my Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.  I sponged around her with some Wheat Versamagic ink, popped her onto a black mat, and that's it!  I actually don't own any of these Bittybloom stamps, so that's definitely a void in my stash.  Em sells so many amazing images, it's hard to keep up!

Copics used:
*Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R02
*Hair: E95, E99
*Balloon: YG21, YG25
*Dress: YG000, R00, R02
*Flowers: B000, B00, B02

Make sure you have  great week!  And don't forget about our Bellarific Friday challenge this week to make a Hallowe'en project!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: