Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Start of a Bellarific Calendar

Hi all,

Last weekend, there was an amazing class at Stamping Bella - it was a calendar class held by Christine.  I decided to attend, even though I couldn't stay the whole time, but the project was amazing!  I'm showing you the pages from January and February today.

Now, she obviously brought us our kits with everything pre-cut.  Don't the know the cardstock colours and patterned paper brands, but I think you should just see the pages she did anyway!

Here's January using A Snowman and a Cardinal by Mo Manning:

I loved the colours on the snowman, and there was a lot of glitter on this one - just gorgeous!  I coloured him with Copics, but she had a Prismacolour option as well.

Here's a close up of the image:















And here's February - I loved the shading of the sky on this one.  Totally done with Copics!
She used the Happy Neighborhood image on this one:
Here's a close up as well...we used some glitter on this one too, as well as Liquid Applique for the snow.

Hopefully I'll get to post the other months soon - it was such a fun project!

Don't forget about our Bellarific Friday challenge for this week to use stripes on your card!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Dana White said...

oh these are fabulous - you have given me some great ideas for my calendar next year!!!