Thursday, June 30, 2011

SOG Challenge: Bright!

Hi all,

Wow, the weather has really been weird these days...I mean, it should be crazy hot right now, and we've had really cloudy days, and lots of rain :-(
I guess things can only go up, right?

Well, since it's Thursday, we've got a new challenge for you over on the Some Odd Girl blog!  We always have some really fun entries from all of you, and I'm sure this week will be no exception!  This time around, we are being challenged to make our project bright - we want you to use some crazy colours - we want to have to put on our sunglasses...get it?

Here's mine:

My base is Real Red CS, my mats are black, and my patterned papers are from a Cricut pack called Celebration.  They had some really bright and fun patterns!  My sentiment is an SU rub-on, and I added some Real Red SU buttons with Linen Thread.

We are still having fun with the images from our latest release, so I chose to use Octee!  I printed her onto PTI White CS, coloured her with Copics, and cut her out.  She is too cute!!!

Copics Used:
*Skin: YG11, YG13, YG17
*Spots: YG21, YG25
*Tentacles & tongue: YR0000, YR00

We hope you can submit something super bright to the challenge this time - can't wait to see what you come up with!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO super cute Robin! LOVE that cute little guy!