Thursday, June 9, 2011

SOG Sneak Peek: Ice Cream Tia

Hi all,

Well, I'm sad to say it, but it's our final day of sneak peeks on the Some Odd Girl blog :-(
All the amazing images you have been seeing will be released on June 14 in the store - I bet you can't wait!

Today, I'm showing you Ice Cream Tia - have I mentioned how much I love the Tinies???

My card base is Pumpkin Pie CS.  The plaid papers are from the Echo Park pack called Little Girl.  I used black mats, and I added some jumbo black brads to the right side with my paper piercer and mat pack.
For the horizontal strip, I also added a Melon Mambo piece, punched with the SU Eyelet punch, and I added some black gingham ribbon around that.
The sentiment is from a miscellaneous rub-on pack I got from Michael's.

I printed Tia onto PTI White CS and coloured her with Copics.  I cut her out with Label 10 Nesties, and added some Pretty In Pink sponging to the inside.

We hope you had fun with all of our sneakies this week, and mark the date of June 14 on your calendar, so you can get all the new images!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: