Monday, July 4, 2011

Sneak Peek: Sweet Thinkin Mae in Acrylic

Hi all,

We have had an amazing delivery at Some Odd Girl!  Kristy has had a whole new slew of images made into real life photo-polymer clear stamps!  I loves me some stamp! LOL
So, this week, we are showing you all of the new images, and we will top it off with a blog hop!  Make sure you're commenting on the samples - Kristy is gonna be giving away some good stuff!
All the DT creations are on the SOG blog too!

Today - Day 1 - we are showing you the LOVELY Sweet Thinkin' Mae!  She is so classy, and wonderful!  I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo ink onto Bella's Bestest Paper.  I coloured her with Copics, and cut her out.

My card base is Baja Breeze CS, and my patterned papers are from the Basic Grey Olivia pack.  The large bracket was cut out with a Die-Namics die, and I added some rhinestones to the sentiment panel and her hair bow.

She also comes with her own sentiment and a cute mirror (which I havden't shown)!

Make sure you stop by every day to see each new image!
They will all be in the store on July 11!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: