Sunday, April 24, 2011

SSSC114: Bottoms Up!

Hi all,

Today, I'm playing along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 114 posted by Karen Giron!  This is my first time using this sketch, but it was a fun one, so I had to play!  Here's the sketch:


I got this image about 3 weeks ago, and I HAD to bring it out - it is soooo funny!  It is called All Bummed Out Baby from Stamping Bella!  Isn't he adorable?  Check out those cheeks!

My card base is Kraft CS, followed by a black layer.  The lined paper and the blue paper are from the Sassafras Wee Bundle paper pack - sooo cute!  I stamped the sentiment in black ink at the top, and that sentiment comes with the baby.
At the bottom, I added a black strip, and used some So Saffron CS to cut out the loops with a Die-Namics die.  I also added some SU buttons threaded with Linen Thread, and attached with Mini Glue Dots. 

I stamped the baby onto Bella's Bestest Paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured him with Copics.  I cut him out with a thin white border around, attached him to some black CS and cut that out with another border.

Copics used:
*Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11
*Onesie: BG70, BG72, BG78, W9
*Bear: E71, E74, E77, E79

That's it for today - have a great week!
Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Dana White said...

Robin this is so cute - fantastic shading on this sweet little guy!

Crafty Cath said...

Ack - so cute!

Tammy Hershberger said...

WAAAAY cute, Robin!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Robin, this is just adorable....his little butt always makes me giggle. :) Love the paper you used behind him and the colors are fantastic. :)
XOXO
Christy