Friday, April 15, 2011

SOG Sneak Peek: Stroller Tia

Hi all,

**Please scroll down one to see my Bellarific Friday post!!!**

As you know, this week we are doing a bunch of sneak peeks over on the Some Odd Girl blog, and today is our last day!  Kristy is releasing all her new images on April 19 in the SOG store, and you won't want to miss out!

Today, I am showing off Stroller Tia!  She is perfect for Mother's Day, or a card for a new mother!

My card base is Pretty In Pink CS, my DSP is SU Slumber Party, and everything is matted with Basic Black CS.  I added some clear Dew Drops to the corners, and I added some Eggplant grosgrain ribbon with a side bow (made with my Bow Easy).

I printed Tia onto PTI White CS, coloured her with Copics, cut her out with Label 3 Nesties, and added some Pretty In Pink sponging to the inside of the stencil.  I matted that onto a black piece, and added some dots around the outside with a white gel pen.

Make sure you check out the SOG blog for all the posts from this week - we've got some yummy-ness coming out on the 19th!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Leah l'Orange said...

your CAS style is absolutely awe-inspiring, Robin! thank you so much for all the GORGEOUSNESS you've shared for this week's release! (love the way you've done the GRASS on this card!)

it's wonderful having you as an Odd Girl for a second term! i'm a big fan. :D

AtStudioD said...

This is just too cute! The colors, the shapes, the GRASS!! OMG!! Awesome work.

TFS your wonderful talent with us.

x0, Damaris

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

oh she is so adorable, love your coloring and the great card design