Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SOG Sneak Peek: Mooey in Acrylic

Hi all,

It is the second day of our acrylic sneak peeks on the SOG blog and today is a cute one!  It's Mooey!  I remember when he got released in digi form...he was my favourite image from that release!  He's completely adorable, and you need him in acrylic :-)  He will be unleashed in the store on May 2.

Here he is:

I chose to go with a very CAS (Clean and Simple) style for this one.  My card base is Kraft CS, and the brown paper is Daisy D's patterned paper from their Heirloom Red Bouquet page.  I embossed the bottom of that paper wth my Cuttlebug houndstooth embossing folder, and I stamped the sentiment (comes with the cow :-P ) in Versamark ink and embossed it with White embossing powder (EP). 
The red net stuff is loooooonnnnng ago retired from Stampin' Up! I added some miscellaneous white buttons to the side with Mini Glue Dots.

I stamped Mooey in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Bella's Bestest Paper, coloured him with Copics, cut him out and mounted him on with foam dots.  I also added some black Sakura Glaze pen to his eyes.

Copics Used:
*Skin: E33, E25, E29
*Spots: E11, E13, E19
*Horns and tail: W1, W3, W7, W9
*Teats (? LOL) & Nostrils & Ears: R81, R85
*Nails and foot pads: E40 & E41

Make sure you check out the SOG blog to see what all the ODD girls have made, and to possibly win!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: