Thursday, April 28, 2011

SOG Sneak Peek: Smell The Flowers Tia in Acrylic!

Hi all!

Today is our 4th day of sneak peeks for the upcoming acrylic release with Some Odd Girl!  As you have probably read over the last few days, Kristy has taken the plunge, and turned 6 of her adorable images into physical acrylic stamps!  We are so excited about this release, and we are showing you 1 image per day.

Today is the day for:

Smell The Flowers Tia

She is so totally adorable - I am partial to the Tia's anyway!  She will be in the store on May 2!

My card base is Kraft CS, and my red and green papers are Daisy D's DSP from the Heirloom Red Blooms page.  I added a scalloped white strip across that.
Tia actually comes with this adorable sentiment, which goes beautifully with her name, and it matches the image!

I stamped Tia onto Bella's Bestest Paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured her with Copics.  I punched her out with Label 1 Nesties, and added some Bashful Blue sponging inside the stencil.  I matted her onto a black square to make it pop against the patterned paper.

Make sure you head over to the Some Odd Girl blog to check out all the DT sampled with this adorable image!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

Awe, she is so cute Robin!!