Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SOG Sneak Peek: Momma Mae

Hi all!

Happy Hump Day! We are smack dab in the middle of a sneak peek week on the Some Odd Girl blog!  We are having a blast so far, and today, I am showing you a BRAND NEW image called Momma Mae - she will be released in the SOG store on April 19!  Can you even wait that long???

Here it is:
My card base is Sage Shadow, my 2 patterned papers are from Crate Paper, and everything is matted with Basic Black and PTI White CS.  I added some straight stitching to the bottom panel, and zig zag stitching to the top panel, and some miscellaneous sticky pearls to the bottom corners. 
The banner was made from a Die-namics banner die (in my Big Shot), and the Billboard Letter die from SU.

I printed Mae onto PTI White CS, coloured her with Copics, cut her out, and mounted her on with foam dots. 

Keep checking back on the SOG blog for the rest of the week to see the rest of the images!

Hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Danni said...

So sweet!

AtStudioD said...

I was unsure how to use the MFT dies for this banner, but now that I see it on this card I know exactly how it's done!! Thanks. I'm getting it this week thanks to you.

Wonderful inspiration.

x0, Damaris